Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quick Note

I hope you enjoyed my story about the Martinez/Moussa family. I'm sad to report that I will no longer be able to use this family anymore. For two very different reasons. First of all I downloaded something that Sims had created and some how it messed up my town so that I'm no longer able to play it and it happened to be on my Moussa family, but after I was upset and angry for trusting a download from the estore I realized that some things are better left alone. When my husband got home last night he announced that my computer will be receiving a new hard drive so I was going to have to uninstall my Sims. I'm going to keep up with stories but for right now I'm not going to do any since my sims will be changing soon. I want you to enjoy this picture taken of Mortimer and Bella Goth on their wedding day. Her wedding dress was down loaded but while down loading it I got a glitch in my game so I then chose not to download things that were not Sims created. So anyway PLEASE enjoy this picture that I even printed out and have in my office. THANK YOU!
Mortimer and Bella Goth's Wedding 

No comments:

Post a Comment